Jake had a really hard day yesterday. He was playing with one of the big outside balls and fell and bit his lip and then not more than 1/2 hour later he was in the kitchen and fell against the bottom of a chair and hit his eye, cutting it and causing it to bleed (quite a bit). Not he has a little bit of a fat lip and a black and swollen eye. I followed him around trying to get a good picture of his eye it was a bit difficult to follow a 1 year old around he thought it was a game and kept running away. I decided to just stick with what I had already gotten so that he didn't fall again and hurt something else. He is a bit fearless. 
I was cleaning and they boys were playing and I looked over and Jake was in the toy box Will takes one look at him and climbs in himself. It is nice to see them starting to play together.
.JPG)
I was cleaning and they boys were playing and I looked over and Jake was in the toy box Will takes one look at him and climbs in himself. It is nice to see them starting to play together.



2 comments:
Aw! Poor little Jake - hope he heals fast! It's rough being a little boy!
Love the photo of the boys in the toy box! Too funny! :)
Poor Jake! It doesn't look so bad, though.
I agree with Sara, the photo of the boys in the toy box is sooo cute!
Post a Comment