Friday, February 22, 2008
Downside of Spelling around a Toddler
So like many parents Jonah and I spell things we don't want Will to know about and somethings I spell just for fun for him. So today I ask him if he wants a b-a-t-h? I get them upstairs to the bath tub. They take a bath having a great time playing with the bath toys and bubbles. I get Will out and he says to me "r-r-b-b-a-b-c mommy?" Not really understanding what he said I say, "What buddy?" He says, "R-r-b-h-b-c?" I can tell this is a question and he expects an answer I have not idea what he wants because well . . . he can't spell, this strikes me as hilarious and I start laughing and can't seem to stop. Now he is getting frusterated because I don't know what he wants and he thinks I am laughing at him, which I am not. He says, "Top it mommy! R-r-b-a-b-c?" He really is asking something that he is spelling out I never did find out what it was, but oh my was it funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment