Monday, February 11, 2008

Caught in the Act

We have been in WI for a week now and Jake has been getting into everything. He seems to think it is a fun new game that we are playing here. He will open a cabinet and I will say shut it please and he will shut it and smile and I will say thank you and he will smile. He will go and get dog food I will say go put it back he will look at me and smile and go and and put it back I will say thank you and he will smile. Do you see the pattern here? It is a bit annoying but with a slice of adorable on the side. So I had to take pitures to document all of the wrong things he has been doing here they are:
Photos: Top row (left to right) Standing in the Cabinet with daddy’s after shave, Opening up the central vacuum connection and sticking his finger in it. Pulling cleaning wipes out, Playing with the light switch to the entertainment center. Middle row (left to right) Getting into the trash, Getting into more cabinets, Pulling grandpa’s shoes off of the shelf while in the secret crib, Running away from a bath. Bottom row (left to right) Running away down the stairs, Getting the phone, Getting dog food, Getting the remote.

No comments: