Saturday, February 2, 2008

Moving. . .

So tomorrow is the big day! We have been packing and loading all (ALL) day today. We are exhausted and there is still a little left to load. The plan for tomorrow is to get up break down our bed load the rest of the boxes/stuff and then get the boys up between 7 and 8 and then be on the road by 9 at the latest. If all goes well we should be able to make it to Lincoln, NE by 6 pm. This should give us all a little time to decompress before bed time and then drive to Somerset, WI on Monday (our final destination). So I will be out of e-mail contact for a couple of days but you can feel free to send me any e-mails you wish while I am traveling :). I will update you as to our travels when I have my computer up and running again. Love you All!

No comments: