This morning was one of those mornings, I could tell from the start, that just was not going to be productive (at least not for housework). So on these mornings I have a choice I can ignore this feeling and do house work anyway. In this case the boys will follow me around Jake will cry to be picked up. Will will keep trying to take my hand saying, "Come here mommy" and I will say no mommy needs do the dishes and then they will cry Will may throw a fit and the whole morning is likely to be filled with stress. This morning I decided who really cares about the dishes anyway they can always be done later. So we played. We played Mr. Potato head and playdough and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (I actually sat down with Will and watch instead of cleaning or getting chores done). This made for a better morning and most likely a better afternoon.
Will and a Mr. Potato head tongue. He keeps asking me to take off his ear so he can put the potato head ear in instead. So funny the way a 2 year old mind works
Jake and his blanket, who does this remind you of? (oops sorry. . . for those of you who don't actually know my little guys. . . he looks just like his brother whe he gets tired and holds his blanket :)



4 comments:
ROFL! love the Mr. Potato Head tongue photo! How precious!
2nd photo: um? the kid on the Peanuts cartoons?
how adorable! i had to look twice!
That Mr. Potato Head cracked me up. I had to look twice too!
Precious photos and that red tongue really scared me for a moment! I also love the Limus looking photo with his blankie!
Post a Comment