Sunday, February 17, 2008
New House Possibility
Jonah and I were driving around yesterday, trying to get the lay of the land, looking for a new church etc, and we came across this wonderful house! I think just a coat of paint and some homey touches (maybe some new siding, probably new plumbing, some new electrical work, maybe a little work to the foundation, some new sub floors) and boy we would have a nice house. It is also right down the street from the fire station so if in the process of renovating this one of a kind dream home some one oh I don't know falls through the unstable roof or accidentally creates a spark and lights this tinderbox looking structure on fire firemen could be there in a flash. Oh and I almost forgot to mention the already installed satellite dish - who cares if the foundation is stable there is a satellite dish! I am not sure if we should make a bid what do you think?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment