While we traveled from CO to WI we let Will watch dvd’s, a lot. One day sortly after we arrived, he announces proudly to me while we are eating lunch, “I horkn’ it down Mommy!” This is phrase is from the movie Ratatouille. I am quite certain that he got this phrase from the movie as no one I know says this. For those of you who don't know Hork is a slang term meanning a few different things but in this context Will was using it to mean to eat quickly.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Mommy I horkn' it down!
While we traveled from CO to WI we let Will watch dvd’s, a lot. One day sortly after we arrived, he announces proudly to me while we are eating lunch, “I horkn’ it down Mommy!” This is phrase is from the movie Ratatouille. I am quite certain that he got this phrase from the movie as no one I know says this. For those of you who don't know Hork is a slang term meanning a few different things but in this context Will was using it to mean to eat quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment