Jonah has been working on our new bed for a while (see More changes) and last he installed the new beautiful headboard. He has designed it himself and I think it looks great. I always know with things like he will make an amazing piece of furniture and the bed is turning out to be not different. Now he is working in drawers to go underneath- yea more storage!

Why is it that Peanut always feels the need to jump on the bed in when I am taking pictures of it? But he sure looks cute doesn't he?
Last night we went to Target. Target is about 30 min away and Wal-mart is 10 so needless to say we don't to Target as often as we go to Wal-Mart. So sometimes we go just for fun and a change of atmosphere. They usually have a bunch of things at the front of the store for $1 and these sunglasses were among them last night, so I picked up a pair for each of the boys. They were a favorite toy today even though is was cloudy outside and thus darkish in the house they didn't care. I love how they are wearing them upside down. (Will is eating licorice and needs a haircut I think)



No comments:
Post a Comment