I set out to take a photo everyday in December and I only missed four days! It was fun to capture pieces of our everyday life in the way. I would love to do a photo a day everyday but I just don't think I would be able to do it at this point in my life so I will try it again in May, and I am also planning to do a 52 weeks of blessings project. I will be taking a photo of something I am grateful for or feel blessed to have in my life every week. I have also gotten some friends and family members to join in with me so it should be wonderful to see the way in which we are all blessed!
Friday, January 2, 2009
December Picture of the Day
I set out to take a photo everyday in December and I only missed four days! It was fun to capture pieces of our everyday life in the way. I would love to do a photo a day everyday but I just don't think I would be able to do it at this point in my life so I will try it again in May, and I am also planning to do a 52 weeks of blessings project. I will be taking a photo of something I am grateful for or feel blessed to have in my life every week. I have also gotten some friends and family members to join in with me so it should be wonderful to see the way in which we are all blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment