Friday, November 7, 2008

More changes

We have been sleeping on the floor on our mattress since we moved in here, in September. We had given away our bed frame before we moved and Jonah has not had time to make a new one.

Until now! He brought home the frame for our new bed last night. It is so wonderful to be sleeping up off of the floor. Especially with winter coming I was afraid we were going to get pretty cold! I was even able to get out my pretty, new comforter and put in on the bed! It seems I am getting Birthday gifts early this year!BTW I do realize that top picture is slightly out of focus but decided to post it anyway since I don't think that Jonah would be too interested in putting the bed on the floor again just so I could take a picture ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see Peanut made it all the way up there....is there a hidden step stool?!! ;o)