This is the question I keep getting from Will. He doesn't seem to grasp the concept that Christmas only comes once a year. Monday he told about something he wanted for Christmas, I can't remember now what it was, and I told him Christmas was over for this year and we would have to wait until next year for Christmas again. His response- Mommy this was the best Christmas EVER! Today I finally drug out all of the boxes and got the Christmas ornaments, tree, stockings and lights put away. It always seems a bit sad to put all of the Christmas things away but it is amazing how uncluttered the house seems with out it! I am all about less clutter wherever I can manage it. So we say good bye to our Christmas Trim for this year and hello to a (well) less cluttered house.




No comments:
Post a Comment