Thursday, January 8, 2009
In the market for a new Printer
I would really like to purchase a new printer this year I have TONS, of digital pages done as many of you may know, and the boys love to look at them on the computer but it would be nice to have them in books so people can look at them without huddling around my computer screen ;) I have narrowed it down to either an Epson or a canon. It seems that the Epson prints last longer and are a bit more professional looking but are more expensive to print. So do I go for quality or economy. I think both would probably be acceptable for my purposes but I have to say I would really love the Epson! Here is a blog (Mommy Coddle) with an Epson printer give away. I found her blog through Designer Digitals (so I am sure it is all on the up and up :) It also looks like she will be sharing more fun things in the near future so why not check Mommy Coddle here . I love reading blogs so I am happy to add another fun one to the list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment