Friday, January 30, 2009

Bibles and Photos

A couple of weeks ago Jonah and I were discussing things we collect. Neither of us really love nick knacks or lots of little things around so it may seem like we don't really collect much, but we came to the conclusion that Jonah collects Bibles and I collect photographs. So here is a photo of our latest bible for you! We went to a christian bookstore a couple of weeks ago, which was a treat because there is not one close to us, and picked up this new story bible for the boys. I am not an expert on Children's bibles, I have only recently even started to notice them, but this one is wonderful. It has bright and beautiful illustrations as you can see and the stories are fun and easy to understand. Here is the best part every story points to Jesus, you can see themes of sacrifice and God saving His people evident in each one. I love reading the stories to them as much as they love listening. If you have little kids I highly recommend this bible.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a great free Audio Bible at www.FaithComesByHearing.com called the KIDZBible