It is freezing here today actually below freezing, today's high was -5. I know for people who have lived here a while that is not really a big deal, but for this Colorado Native it is COLD. Story time resumed at the Library today, after a break for the Holidays, so we did venture out in spite of the chilling temperatures but we were really glad to be back inside where it is warm! We are having soup for dinner to get rid of any lingering chill ;). I have been continuing on with taking a picture a day (you can see them on my Flickr page) and I asked Will if he would hold this sign while I took a picture. He had no idea what the sign meant but I told him he could wear his vest and he excitedly asked if he could also get his hat and scarf (of course he can!)



No comments:
Post a Comment