Jonah was working late last night so I let the boys watch a show while I was folding the laundry and Will excitedly said to me, "Grandma lets me watch a lotta, lotta shows" "Oh really?" I said, " Does mommy let you watch a lot of shows?" "No," he said,"you just let me watch two and then say let's be done." "How many does Grandma let you watch?" I asked "She lets me watch this many" he says holding up four fingers quite proudly. I had to laugh.
Now before you get the idea that he just sits and watches T.V. all day at grandmas let me tell you that is not the case at all. They do all kinds of fun things at grandma's and sometimes watching a show or two while sitting on or beside grandpa is one of those fun things. I came across a quote that illustrates grandmas quite well I think. It said something like this:
Grandmas are old enough to know the rules, but privileged enough to be able to break them. Isn't that the truth! No wonder we all would rather be at grandma's house and thank God for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment