We have been enjoying a lot of fresh veggies lately, not because we have a wonderful garden, but because we of the kindness of others. Will keeps trying to tell people about our garden and I try to shush him because all we have are some carrots and pumpkins that may or may not ripen before the frost! We received some zucchini, I am not a well versed cook and didn't really know what to do with it so I made zucchini bread, I know I have sent the recipe to many of you, but for those of you who haven't seen the recipe yet you can find it here. It is so delicious that I had to make this sweet and delicious bread again this week. I can't resist it so I had it for breakfast, the boys, who seem a bit sick of it had Life Cereal.
For lunch we had sandwiches, PB&J for Jake and ham and cheese for the rest of us and on the side we had fresh, red grape tomatoes. Jonah came home with a big bag of them from K and I wondered What will we do with all of those? We still had some she had given us earlier in the week but they are so good the boys just devour them, I have eaten quite a few myself. They are almost all gone!
_edit+colorweb.jpg)
Today is rather cool so what could be more perfect for a fall feeling day (even though it is still August?) Chile! So we rounded our day out with four bowls of Chile mmmm so delicious as Jonah's Chile always is!

This post was inspired by Katrina's Snapshot Saturday #5 I love these challenges :)



2 comments:
Amie ... I love today's post on your blog! What terrific photos you have taken for "sweet, four and red" ... I love the one of your son with the red tomato.
You are so clever! I love all of your shots! Putting you into my reader so I don't miss a post! :)
Post a Comment