1. Something you love
B%26W_web.jpg)
B%26W_web.jpg)
I do love this guy my best friend and DH
2. Something yellow
Edit_web.jpg)
a pretty yellow flower from our hike to Willow Falls today (I will post some photos of the falls later)
3. Something from above
The seemingly hundreds of stairs we had to climb to get to the above the falls lookout platform
and the people that looked so small from that height. Edit_web.jpg)
and the people that looked so small from that height. Edit_web.jpg)



8 comments:
Great photos...I especially love the one shot down the stairs.
I like all three of your shots ... especially the one of the little yellow flower.
Your photos are so lovely!! And you sure did the challenge so well.
holy cow that first shot of the staircase makes my stomach go woggly from the height.. that's a great shot!!!
so fun!
ooooh, that IS a lot of stairs! great shares! LOVE the shot of your husband!
They are terrific photos looking forward ot the rest of the month!
Gorgeous photos! I love the color you've used on your Something You Love photo and the yellow just pops! Thanks for playing along! Your blog banner is darling too!
great shots, I really like the from above ones.
Post a Comment