Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm not going to look at you

We were outside playing yesterday and I suggested to Will that we go in the back to take photos of him in the beautiful evening light play in the sand box. I grabbed my camera on the way and I started shooting him playing in the sand. I asked him to look up at me and he immediately hid his face saying he was not going to look at me (as I have said before he may be over photographed) I am always trying to find ways to make him think that taking photos is fun and not to dread my pulling out the camera, although sometime I know they do. So I started asking him where the moon way,thinking he might look at the sky and I could at least see his face. It worked briefly but not well because the moon wasn't out yet! So I started to make him laugh by saying there was a monkey on my head. He told me that there wasn't a monkey on my head and that he wasn't going to look! But he couldn't help himself and had to take a peek- Gotcha! It was a fun game that we played for a while, it is nice that he is getting to the age that we can joke around and laugh with him!

7 comments:

Tamarra said...

great layout.. my kids are over photographed.. er loved through the lens too ;)

Amy Kingsford said...

So cute...

see me said...

Wll done on the "cross out"!
Love the layout and the story

Jane said...

Too cute

mollie said...

This is a great post Amie! I love your journaling and LOVE your layout. You did get some nice shots ... and the story just makes them better. :)

I like the strike out part of your sentence.

Tonja Trump said...

That's a great story and an awesome layout too! Way to go Amy!

Linda said...

Annie, this is so beautiful. I love the layout and the clean simple look of it. Your journaling is great and told such a cute ordinary story.