Just this week Jake has started to hold up two fingers to show that he is two. Before he would hold up one finger on each hand to show two. It is amazing how they grow so quickly and how rapid their development is right now.
He can even do two hands of two!_edit_web.jpg)
I wasn't taking a photo everyday last year but I still took a lot! Here is one from around this same time last year (8/7/08) Look how small they were! We were all outside of Grandma and Grandpa's house watching the construction crew redo the road
He can even do two hands of two!_edit_web.jpg)
I wasn't taking a photo everyday last year but I still took a lot! Here is one from around this same time last year (8/7/08) Look how small they were! We were all outside of Grandma and Grandpa's house watching the construction crew redo the road
Here we are two years ago (8/05/07), trying to take a quick picture before we went to Jake's Dedication
_web.jpg)
As I am sure you can tell, photos are precious to me. I love taking them, looking at them, writing about them, but most of all preserving them for the future. I love looking at my pictures and the ones taken by the people I love. So when was the last time you got out you camera and shot the world around you? It it was today awesome, if it has been too long, go grab you camera and take some photos!!



No comments:
Post a Comment