Last week Jonah decided to shave his goatee off. I don't really know why, but it was fun to see the boys' reaction as they have never seen their dad without a goatee (Will was fascinated, Jake cried) It took some getting used to as I have only seen him this was a few time myself, but now I kind of like it. Will says he likes him better without whiskers because it doesn't tickle when he kisses him! With or without whiskers I love this guy and am happy to have him in my life!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Before and After
Last week Jonah decided to shave his goatee off. I don't really know why, but it was fun to see the boys' reaction as they have never seen their dad without a goatee (Will was fascinated, Jake cried) It took some getting used to as I have only seen him this was a few time myself, but now I kind of like it. Will says he likes him better without whiskers because it doesn't tickle when he kisses him! With or without whiskers I love this guy and am happy to have him in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment