Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can you ever really say no to Dessert

It is hot and muggy today. Lots of rain in the morning combined with heat in the afternoon and more storms rolling in made for a uncomfortable day. So when K called us to invite us over for dessert, how could we say no. There was chocolate cake, ice cream and an air condition house (our air conditioner is still not functional), sounds good to me! They had out-of- town guest over and they were the best kind of guests -the kind that bring delicious dessert LOL! (Oh how I want out-of-town guests to visit. . . I am missing our CO friends today. . . any I digress. . .) The boys were thrilled to go to grandma's with or without cake! They don't pay attention to much else when there is yummy dessert involved! They each had two helpings, isn't that they best part of going to Grandma's , getting to do things you wouldn't get to do at home? They got do do puzzles and read books. Grandma even gave them each two flowers to bring home! They love bringing flowers home from Grandma's I grabbed this shot of the sky before we left. . . it looks like more storms are on the way, but they sky was really cool!

No comments: