So I had to come up with some things to keep the boys busy. Since I already had my camera out trying to get a shot of raindrops on the window (I think the boys are a little tired of having a camera in their face all the time so I have been trying to come up with some other things at least a few days a week) Will asked if he could take a picture, sure! So we spent the next little while taking pictures. It was fun to watch them Will can hold the camera on his own and can look into the viewfinder and press the shutter button by himself. So he was able to get a few good shots.
Jake photo taking approach can only be described as point and shot, literally. He points the camera in the general direction and presses the button- no looking through the viewfinder no lining up the shot just point your camera in an area and shoot!




No comments:
Post a Comment