For those of you who don't know, my in-laws love riding motorcycles. Here they are last year before leaving on a motorcycle/camping trip.
Last night they had a big group of their friends (and family) over and asked us to join them for dinner. They were all camping at K & D's so K thought that they boys would enjoy seeing the motorcycles and watching them put up the tents. So we ate hot dogs and cake I had made that afternoon. Here is Jake digging into the cake, as you know he loves sweets ( love the crossed fingers he likes to do that) Oh and I am actually in the photo!
Will got a chance to act silly in front of the grown-ups, which he loves ~ no idea what he is doing here :)
_web.jpg)
And enjoyed good company. This is MA who the boys just love ( I think the feeling may be mutual)
Last night they had a big group of their friends (and family) over and asked us to join them for dinner. They were all camping at K & D's so K thought that they boys would enjoy seeing the motorcycles and watching them put up the tents. So we ate hot dogs and cake I had made that afternoon. Here is Jake digging into the cake, as you know he loves sweets ( love the crossed fingers he likes to do that) Oh and I am actually in the photo!
Will got a chance to act silly in front of the grown-ups, which he loves ~ no idea what he is doing here :)
They played a little hoop-a-loop (aka hula hoop). They really can't quite get it going yet but just kind of throw it around them~ so cute to watch._web.jpg)
_web.jpg)
_web.jpg)
Roasted some marshmallows. This one is Strawberry, I was told it was very good :)
And enjoyed good company. This is MA who the boys just love ( I think the feeling may be mutual)
It was a lovely way to spend a summer evening!



No comments:
Post a Comment