Friday, July 31, 2009

Just one of those days

Yesterday was one of those days when you just feel the blessings of God and everything seems glorious. Do you ever have days like that? I will admit that I often get caught up in the stress of having two preschool boys and don't stop to really be grateful for what I have. Yesterday was one of those days that make all the other days more than worth it. It was not really an overally special day I was home in the morning with boys, had a nice conversation with my mom, did a little sewing at nap time, and then we went into Woodbury for dinner a trip to Jo~Ann Fabric. Just ordinary moments in my beautiful life. Then on the way home we saw this beautiful rainbow. Will was the first the point it out as Jonah and I were probably discussing some point of Theology, as we often do in the car, of course I requested that Jonah pull over so I could snap a few photos. It was nice to stop a recognize God's promise and it is a good reminder for all of the promises that we have in Jesus. It was just one of those days where no matter what happened I knew that "God is in His Heaven and I am walking in the light" I love days like that!

No comments: