We went to a lovely State Park in MN over the weekend. It is really beautiful- just off of the river and it has a lake. I would love to go camping there- maybe next year. We walked on the trail, had a picnic lunch, and then played in the swimming beach. I though that the boys could either play alone the shore or just wade in a bit and not really get wet because I was not prepared with towels and extra clothes for wet boys. I was wrong and the both got very wet, but had a pretty good time. I did have an extra pair of pants for Will so he came home in pants and no shirt. Jake had already sat in the water earlier and was currently in his second pair of pants so he came home in a diaper. Thank goodness it is summer!
View of the river
Jonah and the boys
.jpg)
Me and the boys
.jpg)
Jonah showing the boys how to throw rocks into the river
Jake giving it a try
Will throwing rocks
A Butterfly that let me take its picture



No comments:
Post a Comment