Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Feeling a bit "Un"

I don't know what my deal is this week but I am feeling . . . unmotivated, uncreative (is this even a word) unsettled, and due to all of the previous un's you can add unproductive to the list. I keep trying to come up with pages to scrap but can't seem to get the creative juices flowing. I have a couple of classes that I am planning on taking ( Digi: In Deep and Scrap Yourself )but they aren't starting for a couple of weeks. So I am sure that motivation and creativity will be making an appearance soon but I think they are waylaid just now.
Keep thinking of projects I want to try with the boys, but can't seem to get motivated to make a big mess.
Some good news . . . did hear from the realtor today we are now the primary offer on the house we have bid on and something else about the bank might be getting ready to look at the offer. I can't remember the exact details, this goes in with the "un" feelings- here it is unfocused. But anyway we may have good news soon.
Some bad (or not really good) news . . . found out my grandma may have to have back surgery (again she had it about 15 or so years ago) I don't have all of the detail here but hopefully it will all turn out well. They were planning a trip out in September and I was really looking forward to it.
Hopefully my funk will go away and inspiration will return along with peace, joy, and wonderful news. Here is my hope for exactly those things coming to pass.

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments: