Everyone remembers, with fondness, licking the mixer beaters. This joy has been diminished for our guys due to the fact that they are not really supposed to have raw eggs, at least that is what "they" say. So they have not licked too many beaters in their lives, I think this may be Jake's first. We made cake this morning and while it was baking we made chocolate icing, no raw eggs just pure sweetness. As you can see they really enjoyed it! I am sure they will enjoy the cake later as well.
+edit+web.jpg)
Yes he actually got this messy just by licking a beater, I even scrapped most of it off first.
Here Jake was offering Will some icing off of his finger and Will says, "No back away Jake you all messy!" As if he wasn't!
BTW Yes Jake did get a new haircut. The buzzed look seems to fit him!
+edit+web.jpg)
+edit+web.jpg)
+edit+web.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment