Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Call me Paco

I often ask Jake what his name is. He is starting to be able to answer questions, I say he is able not that he is always willing often the answer to a question is NO! Anyway tonight I asked him his name three times the conversation went like this:
Me: Jakey what is your name?
Jake: Will?
Me: Noooo what is your name?
Jake: Jonah
Me: No what is your name?
Jake: Paco!
Ummm maybe a bit of identity crisis? Maybe he thinks it is a trick question as I often say Jake what is your name. Maybe he thinks Jakey, or JJ is not the answer I am looking for. I have no idea where he got that from but we had a bit of fun with it. After dinner we drove into town for some ice cream and we would say come on Paco and he would say with enthusiasm PACO! Then on the drive back. I asked him again what is your name? He said Paco Will says, "He said Paca" Jake looks at him and says with annoyance in his voice, "co, co" He is actually correcting him- not Paca, Paco. ROFL!

No comments: