Thursday, July 31, 2008

A couple of layouts

This week I started two new digital scrapbooking classes (online). I am loving it, but also feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the things I "need" to do, but I know it will be a huge sense of accomplishment when I am all done. The classes are definitely giving me the push I needed to get out of my creative slump. Here are the first two pages from Digi: In Deep I have to admit that I was a bit afraid that the class might not be advanced enough. It has not only met but exceeded my expectations. It is just challenging enough that I am getting a bit frustrated but can keep up with all of the techniques. I have been learning tons of new techniques and getting lots of inspiration and it has only been one week!



No comments: