Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Pictures

I have been bad about posting pictures lately so . . . here are some recent ones.

Will and Jake relaxing on my bed while I was writing an e-mail. This is a great shot because it is really hard to get both of them looking at the camera at the same time!It is hard to believe how big they are getting!

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Hi, I'm currently in Jessica's Now We're Rockin' with Photshop class.We have to do something from her 100 in 10 list and I discovered your technique of popping out of the photo. Is there a place where the directions are listed for this?

Amie said...

Here is a wonderful tutorial on extractions: Laying It All Out No. 04: Extractions with Dimension I used trial and error when I originally did the LO but this one makes it all so simple! HTH