Some days life with two toddlers is trying at best. Some days I just want to sit down and cry, because of the overwhelming feeling of total inadequacy. Some days they don’t listen, they throw fits, and act quite unpleasant. And then there are moments like these when the give me a little kiss or a hug or say I love you Mommy. These sweet little moments refuel my heart and soul and help me to last through all of the other.
Monday, June 9, 2008
This is Happy
Some days life with two toddlers is trying at best. Some days I just want to sit down and cry, because of the overwhelming feeling of total inadequacy. Some days they don’t listen, they throw fits, and act quite unpleasant. And then there are moments like these when the give me a little kiss or a hug or say I love you Mommy. These sweet little moments refuel my heart and soul and help me to last through all of the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment