Saturday, June 21, 2008

Will funnies

Will's vocabulary is exploding and he is talking and asking questions like crazy! Some of the things he comes up with are hilarious:

Will: What does your shirt say
Me: Property of America
Will: OH I don't like America cheese really well! (This makes me laugh so much because does not like processed cheeses like American or Velveeta. Only cheeses like Cheddar or Colby Jack even sandwiches)

Will had a yucky diaper and said, "Mommy what is in my diaper?" So I told him and he says Yuck! I don't like Dinah Rita! (sorry if this is a bit off color)

We have been teaching him to knock before he goes into a bathroom. So he will knock with his little fist and say, "Nobody's in there?" When there is no answer he will open the door and say, "Nobody in there Mommy" I suppose at one time I probably said you need to knock and make sure nobody is in there.

No comments: