Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Yea Jakey!
I have been letting Jake practice climbing the stairs, this entails Jake climbing up the stair with me following right behind so he doesn't fall. He has been trying to climb on his own, anytime we go up stairs and leave him you can be sure within 5 minutes you can look down and see his little smiling face heading up the stairs to be with everyone else. So anyway I have been letting him practice the past couple of days and I always encourage him by saying "keep going, or you're almost there, or good job Jake" and then of course I clap and say "Yea Jake" when he makes it to the top. So today Will goes up to the top of the stairs and starts cheering Jake on "Come on Jakey" he says, "Most there" then Jake gets to the top and Will claps and says, "Yea! Jakey, goo job Jakey" So funny! Nothing like hearing yourself echoed in the voice of a 2 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment