
Will LOVES to color, I know I have mentioned this before. He will sit and color usually as long as you will let him. We know have a box of crayons in the basement for him to color while I am working/ playing on the computer and one upstairs in the kitchen so he can color while we are cooking or cleaning the kitchen. Anyway he colors lots of papers, a little on this page and then a little on that page, but the other day I noticed that his coloring has progressed from just scribbles to actually purposeful coloring! He has learned to make circles which you see lots of on this page and he is trying to color specific things. Check out the small snowman you can see that he has colored his eyes, the large snowman has his eyes colored, his cheeks, hat and gloves. He is so proud anytime he colors a picture, I thought I would share one with you as well!



No comments:
Post a Comment