Sunday, December 30, 2007

What a Year!


Wow this year has flown by. Last year at this time Jake hadn't even been born yet and now we are preparing to celebrate his first birthday! Jake has gone from helpless infant to an almost one year old. He is walking all over the place, climbs the stairs, and tries to do everything that Will does. His personality has really started to show and he is so sweet. Easy to laugh, and smile and yes cry too. I can't wait to see him grow and develop even more in the months to come. Last year Will was so little he was just learning to walk and talk, feed himself and now he is no longer a baby but a little boy. He can get almost anywhere he wants to go. He uses a spoon and fork like a pro (well like a 2 year old pro!) He talks up a storm, most days you can hardly shut him up, but I don't mind I love to hear the new words that he can say and the thoughts that are going through his mind. I love them both more than I ever thought possible. I used to wonder why do people love their kids so much. I still don't know why we do I just know we do. They enrich our lives, make us grow and cause us to see outside of ourselves, they are a miracle and a blessing and I thank God for my two precious little boys. I look forward to sharing our lives with you next year. I know that it will be full of new challenges and blessings and I look forward to them all!

No comments: