This Christmas has been so fun because Will has really been able to participate. Right before Christmas we made sugar cookies. I decided to make big stars with little star cut out of them. So I asked Will if he wanted to help me cut out some stars, he says," Yeah sure!" So I say hold on just a minute I want to grab the camera so I can get your picture. I kid you not he says," Get Santa hat?" Why hadn't I thought of that so of course I say sure, seriously could he get any cuter making Christmas cookies wearing a Santa hat? What a perfect photo op! Anyway he had a great time making the cookies and would excitedly exclaim "Will did! Tar!" when he made a star.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Making Christmas Cookies
This Christmas has been so fun because Will has really been able to participate. Right before Christmas we made sugar cookies. I decided to make big stars with little star cut out of them. So I asked Will if he wanted to help me cut out some stars, he says," Yeah sure!" So I say hold on just a minute I want to grab the camera so I can get your picture. I kid you not he says," Get Santa hat?" Why hadn't I thought of that so of course I say sure, seriously could he get any cuter making Christmas cookies wearing a Santa hat? What a perfect photo op! Anyway he had a great time making the cookies and would excitedly exclaim "Will did! Tar!" when he made a star.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment