Saturday, June 20, 2009

Painting. . .

Most of the walls in our house are painted white, in a flat finish, not well I might add! So painting is high on our list of would like to have done's this summer. This weekend my lovely husband decided to knock this off of his list. I suggested other things to do, but this is how he decided to spend his weekend. Gotta love him! He is a wonderful painter I have mostly decided not to even paint at all since I make more of a mess than anything else. He started this wall just before I left for the store and when I came back he was done with the first coat- he is a super fast painter.
This wall that he is working on is the dining room and living room wall and is vaulted so we painted it with as an accent wall (in "paper bag"), the other walls will be painted in a light tan. The boys are always to interested in what ever he is working on.
They had to get in on the action too.

No comments: