Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wall Art

I have been working on some art for our walls. I already have some done for the boys and now I am turning to our Dinning room. This will be printed 11x14 and is the first of three. The others will be Hope and Faith. I have been looking at it so long I think I like it but I am not sure so I thought I would ask for a second opinion. What do you think? I am going for a bit of a funky grungy look not something really traditional.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool idea! I think it looks great. In fact, it would look REALLY good in my living room or dining room LOL. :) I wouldn't call it grungy funky but it's certainly not traditional either. It's beautiful.

Unknown said...

I agree with Trish its beautiful and would class it as 'tasteful' not grungy. I'm a big fan of wall art. I've recently used some wall stickers by DecoSticks in my little boys bedroom but am going to opt for something like yours in my office. Keep the ideas coming. Thanks - Frank