Decoratingly speaking that is (yes I am aware that decoratingly may not be a word). When we moved into this house I was not terrible fond of the orange color in the the upstairs bathroom. First of all it was terribly dark and second the cabinets, walls, and door were all the basically the same color making for a rather dark, drab cavelike bathroom. Now many of you know that I myself have covered the walls with dark, bright, and let's say interesting color choices, however I find myself in more of a tan stage currently. So last night my wonderful husband did this!

He does virtually all the painting because he is a fantastic painter. He knocked this room out in an hour, it would have taken me 3 and I would have been covered in paint I kid you not! He covered the walls with a base coat of white and will be adding the lovely, light tan color tonight.

Thank God for handy husbands!
No comments:
Post a Comment