Friday, May 9, 2008

Eating Brown Cookies

Last week I made Peanut Butter Cookies (we can all eat peanut butter now . . . yea!). While they were baking I got a bit distracted (as it was just about lunchtime and I was baking cookies, cleaning up from the mixing of the cookies, and trying to get the boys' lunch ready) and was unable to get them out of the oven exactly on time. One pan ended up a little overdone ~oops! I really don't like the burnt overdone ones and neither does Jonah, but there were just a few so I saved them thinking maybe someone would eat them ("My Grandpa would like these, I thought to myself") So Will ended up getting a burnt overdone one and loved it! So much so that every time I got the cookies out he would say, “I would like a brown one please!” I guess Will comes by his love of brown cookies naturally since my Grandpa is his namesake!

No comments: