My Mom is visiting this week. Will was very excited to learn that his "nother Grandma" was coming for a visit. I know that most kids love their Grandparents, but this kid adores his. Jake is very happy too as he can always find someone for "uppies" It is strange to have my mom as an out of town guest and I know I will, we all will really, miss her when she leaves, but it is nice to have her here.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Nother Grandma
My Mom is visiting this week. Will was very excited to learn that his "nother Grandma" was coming for a visit. I know that most kids love their Grandparents, but this kid adores his. Jake is very happy too as he can always find someone for "uppies" It is strange to have my mom as an out of town guest and I know I will, we all will really, miss her when she leaves, but it is nice to have her here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment