Saturday, March 1, 2008

Today. . .

was exhausting. It started out well enough. I thought I would do a little cleaning before my chat at Designer Digitals. This is the third of this type of challenge: the first one was on Jonah's Birthday the second was on moving day, so today was the one I was going to be able to participate in. So I started doing a little cleaning (so I wouldn't feel like I was shirking my duties) I get my MIL's central vac hose from the garage and hook it up, I vacuum all the way up the stairs and prepare to do the downstairs when what do I do. . . fall down the stairs. Well not all the way down, but enough to twist my ankle. It hurt quite a bit and made me mostly useless for the rest of the day.

Anyway on again with trying to take and upload (here is the real challenge) a photo a day: Here is Jake mesmerized with his sippy cup. His new favorite activity is to carry this cup around and drink from it. I know not the greatest photo, but it was not the greatest day!


No comments: