Sunday, November 25, 2007

Will turns Two!

We just celebrated Will's 2ND birthday. This one was a little more fun because he seemed to understand a little more about what we were doing. I got him up at 8:00 and this is what he looked like. Sometimes he is wide awake and ready to start the day and sometimes he looks like this. . . not quite awake.

I made him a fruit plate and Strawberry Yogurt for Breakfast. A Dream Breakfast for him. Sometimes he fusses at what I make for breakfast but never at fruit or yogurt! Notice the Sleeper still on- he loves to be in his sleeper.

Then we watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with his favorite blanket. This is his favorite show and he has learned quite a few things (such as what an elephant says, what a bird says, and how to sort of sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. All valuable life lessons here so I figure this is a acceptable show for him to watch ;)

What is a birthday without a little cake? So next we decorated his cake (which was a stack of cupcakes) I do use "we" lightly I decorated he ate icing, lol but that is OK it was his birthday after all!

Notice how he is carefully icing the cake but already has icing on his lips?

Then he decides forget icing the cake and goes straight for the icing!

After Lunch and his nap we let him open his gifts. When I got him up I asked him if he would like to open his presents. He says, "Yea Presents!" So we go down stairs he is excited to see his little pile of gifts.

He was a little unsure as to how to proceed. So I helped him open the gifts a little. He was pretty happy about all of the gifts but the one he liked the most was a card from "Grandma and Grandpa Whiskers".

He made this adorable face everytime he opened it (it sings a funny Birthday song).

We had pizza for dinner and finished the day off with his Birthday Cake!

No comments: