Saturday, November 10, 2007

October

Wow, it seemed like October just flew by! We really did some fun fall things this year. It is so nice to be able to do fun activities with Will (oh and NOT to be pregnant!) We went to the Rock Ledge Ranch and picked Pumpkins. I wonder what was going through Jake's mind when we set him in the middle of the pumpkin patch by a pumpkin.

"UMMMM what are we doing?
Oh Maybe I should eat this!"
It was alot of fun geared a little more to bigger guys but they have horses and pigs and ducks which Will loved.


We made Decorated Sugar cookies with Will for the first time. I think he ate MANY more cookies than he actually decorated. But that is most of the fun anyway. He really like doing the sprinkles.

We carved the pumpkins that we got. This was really fun I guess I had never actually carved a pumpkin. Will helped as much as we would let him. And was very serious about scrapping the goo out of the pumpkin. Somehow he got pumpking all over himself, his hands, arms, even his face which was really funny.

It was a really fun month. Now we are gearing up for Birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas . . . OH MY. This sould be fun. I am getting so excited as this is the first Holiday Season that we will have both boys here and will be able to do some fun things. I will be sure and add lots of pictures!

No comments: