
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Birthday reacap
I do Love my birthday! I am not sure why. It does mean another year older, a couple of wrinkles, eventually gray hair (but not today ~smile~). But never the less I love it. This uear was no exception. My mom was good enough to watch the boys at our house for the WHOLE day. We drove up to Breckenridge. We love to spend the day up there it is a beautful drive and the town is quaint and has lots of neat shops. It was the opening of ski weekend, so it was very busy. I wanted to take lots of pictures up there (of scenery) but as we finished with shopping and then lunch it started to get really overcast and started to snow, so we only were able to take a few. We did get a couple nice ones of each other, which is rare! As well a few others.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment