I love this one. I thought Great Jonah has the camera I can get a nice picture with both boys. Nope. Notice the rolled eyes and slightly annyoed look. Love this it so perfectly captures what I was feeling and honestly what I feel like a lot. Oh well at least we are all in the picture!
The first thing we always do is feed the Giraffes. Will likes the idea of feeding them but is a little scared of actually feeding them but he did give a cracker to one of them but wouldn't do anymore. Jake has no such reservations yet but he would like to eat the cracker himself.
I love this picture! The giraffe is licking the pavement and Will goes right up to him and says "No no licking the floor" So funny we tell peanut this all the time so I guess he thought it was the same thing.
So a bit later we went into the bird exhibit. Not a real big fan of the birds but Jonah wanted to to take some pictures. Will walks in there goes straight for the box with the sticks of birdseed on them grabs one and starts to head into the area with the birds. Can you tell we have been here before?
Then we head for the petting zoo area where Will gets to pet a bunny. This obiously made an impact because he kept telling me on the way home,"Careful, scare bunny"

One more try at a group shot



No comments:
Post a Comment