
We have been looking for a second camera for a while. There are days when Jonah really needs to take the camera to work, but I am reluctant to let mine go. What would I do if there was an awesome shot and I missed it because he had it at work. I guess it really wouldn't be the end of the world but since I taken been taking a photo a day all year long I really do need to have it with me. Anyway I did a ton of research and at first really thought that I wanted a point and shoot, but upon further consideration I decided that I was so used to my DLSR, it would be hard to sacrifice some of the things I loved about it (not to mention the fact that I recently took a photography class and learned what some of the new models could to). So I began researching and watching prices and last week the camera that I had my eye on took a price dive. After a bit of cajoling from Jonah it has now found a new home! I didn't think it would arrive so soon and I haven't gotten a chance to get a new memory card, it uses a different one that my other camera. So for now all I can do is turn the knobs and buttons, but I can't wait to get a memory card and get to know my new friend.



No comments:
Post a Comment