Jake, at 32 mo, is talking up a storm. His language and comprehension is growing everyday. He amazes and amuses me by the things he says on a regular basis. Here are a couple of stories from this week.
On Tuesday we went to the Library for story time, they had set out name tags for the moms to put names on the kids. As always I asked Will how to spell his name, W-i-l-l he tells me proudly. I turn to Jake and ask him what his name is, of course he answers Paco! Let's just put Jake on the name tag, I say. Do you know how to spell Jake? A-b-c Jake he answers.
Yesterday when I got him up from his nap his pants were went so I had to get new ones. I had not folded the laundry, let's just not talk about how much laundry is piled up, so I got some tan ones that he hardly ever wears, because they are tan and he is a boy and boys get tan pants really dirty. Anyway he takes one look at the pants and loudly exclaims "OOOOOOOH Mommy I Lub those pants!"
Today I put on one of their bible songs Cd's so they could dance and play music. The song, Father Abraham comes on and Jake starts doing some really fancy moves, I know this is a song they regularly hear at church, so I ask Jake if he learned those moves at church. No he replies we just have snack, apparently that is what impacts him- snack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment