Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lovely Golden Lock Gone!

As you know we have been buzzing Jake's hair for a while and it seems to suit him. It goes well with his rugged, and a tad bit exuberant, personality. So whenever Jonah cuts the boy's hair he will ask Will if he wants his cut really short like Jake's he always says no. Well last night the clippers went a little crazy there was a little too much taken off here and a bit too uneven here and before long Jonah decided that he might just try buzzing his hair. . . OFF! I was a bit shocked I like my little guy's golden locks and liked the hair style we currently had. Sure I thought about trying some other styles, maybe part it too the side or maybe a bit more off the top. But I wasn't quite ready for what I got. I would say that this is not really the best look he has ever had but in my not so unbiased opinion he is still pretty cute.

No comments: