Thursday, October 16, 2008
I don't like his attitude!
Sometimes Jonah likes to take the boys downstairs so they can watch him play video games. We are careful about the games we let them see. Nothing with violence or gore. They do enjoy watching cute games. They especially like the racing games, we are very into cars here in my house just now. So I had seen the advertisements for the Lego games, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc. I thought to myself, this is a game the boys will love to watch. The characters are cute and they go on a little adventure. So Jonah downloaded the demo and was playing it with them. Will watches for a while and then says, "Daddy I don't like his attitude!". Jonah asks him why and he says because he hit that guy. Oh the innocence of little children. I love how pure their hearts are how uncorrupted by all the stuff we are corrupted by. If only our hearts were that clean and pure what would we be like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment